The Missing Frame

Photo

Semiotic Love

Posted by Shining_On124 , 07 September 2010 · 25 views

Instead of cutting up my arm,
I paint.

Instead of driving off a cliff,
I drive to the beach,
where I find solace even in the dark dead of night.

**EDIT: No, I will not/have not cut nor do I have serious suicidal thoughts. Cutting is my bad habit and the cliff thing is a stupid thought in my head when I need to escape, or 'jet'.

I'm ready...

Photo

Movin' on, movin' up.

Posted by Shining_On124 , 04 September 2010 · 22 views

Last night was one of the best Friday nights I've had in a long while.

I hung out with Chris, his roomie Wes, and Wes's girl (so...in a sense it was like a double-date).
We went to an Irish pub and it was fantastic. Soo much fun. Wes and Chris know the guy who was performing, an old Irish guy who greeted both me and Wes's girl with a hug an...

Photo

"- just diggin' on the feelin' of feeling sublime!"

Posted by Shining_On124 , 01 September 2010 · 25 views

I had a fantastic date today (well, Tues) with a great guy named Chris. :D
And when we parted, I got two kisses. :D
I'm also seeing him tomorrow, and he invited me to hang out with him and his buddies on Friday (which will hopefully lead into Saturday...and maybe Sunday? :)), I'm so excited! Someone who likes me and wants to spend time with...

Photo

It feels nice....

Posted by Shining_On124 , 31 August 2010 · 23 views

...to smile in the mirror at myself again.

To feel bliss, happiness, and just feel good about myself agian!

This week is going to be awesome. I've met a great guy, who I'll be seeing later today, and Weds, and Friday and probably the rest of the weekend if this kick off like they have been.....

The drama with my ex is beginning to c...

Photo

...so...

Posted by Shining_On124 , 25 August 2010 · 22 views

.....my ex girlfriend is mailing my stuff, whatever else I had at her house, to my apartment
because we couldn't meet up tonight for me to get it back (she's busy).

I laughed at the absurdity. "For real?!"

I was already pissed at the shit she was trying to cause. After texting me about when I could get my stuff back, she said that...

Photo

"- just diggin' on the feelin' of feeling sublime!"

Posted by Shining_On124 , 21 August 2010 · 26 views

I feel fantastic.

Today was one of the best days (and nights!) I've had in a long time!

I just got home from meeting up with one of the Pandy's members - another sexual assault survivor who's my age - (mountaingoats!), and we had a fantastic time. It was a 2-hr drive up to LA, plus traffic, but it was sooo worth it. Not only was...

Photo

Space-Bound

Posted by Shining_On124 , 17 August 2010 · 28 views

After much debate and contemplation, I broke up with my girlfriend on Sunday.

She was mad at me more for how it was done, rather than that it happened. But she said that she "agreed" and wanted to talk to me in person on Weds about it. I told her I had already made my decision, and I don't think I want to speak with her - but it would be nic...

Photo

"I feel underappreciated..."

Posted by Shining_On124 , 12 August 2010 · 32 views

"My life is full of desperation, devastation... all I truly know...
All that I know is isolation, self-damnation.
All light that I'd owned... was shed and worthless now."

Yesterday, after spending all day and a good portion of the night with my best friend, we parted ways and I headed to my gf's house.
She told me to come over around 9:30...

Photo

Things on my mind...

Posted by Shining_On124 , 08 August 2010 · 25 views

"Don't waste your touch... You won't feel anything;
Or were you sent to save me?
I've thought too much,
You won't find anything worthy of redeeming.

Yo he estado aquí muchas veces antes y regreso..."

1. - I read a lot of old Livejournal entries on Thursday afternoon, from 2004 - 2006 today. I skimmed through them to bookmark th...

Photo

Schism

Posted by Shining_On124 , 03 August 2010 · 29 views

‎"I must keep reminding myself of this...

If there were no rewards to reap,
no loving embrace to see me through this tedious path I've chosen here,
I certainly would've walked away by now.
... And I still may."

Last week (well, Tues?) I sent my gf an email saying I would appreciate feedback from her when I sent her messages about...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
      1 2

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.