Photo

CrashLove - Strictly Rude

Posted by Shining_On124 , 12 September 2010 · 18 views

I'm still praying, at least for that. I'm still keeping him in my thoughts, even if just in the back of my mind.
Yesterday I cried again - big time. I talked to my roomie, Eric, who comes from a Navy family, and he wholly understands the decision that Chris had to make.
If it's meant to be, it'll happen - even if it's years from now.

"I heard I could not stop it; I heard I could not help it....I heard I could not change it, but I keep on tryin'..."

*I still think it's humorous that I got more crushed over Chris than I ever did over Carrie. :D

Last night, though, at the bonfire, I felt 'the happy' feeling. :]

I had a shitty date last night, but that doesn't matter because the bonfire was damn awesome. :D

I met up with Terra, Chris and Jessi, who I haven't seen in years. The chemistry between us all was awesome, like we'd never been apart. It was really great seeing them.

I also met a nice guy. His name is Eric and he actually just called me!
He was Terra's bf's friend, and apparently they've been friends since they were kids. They went to the same elementary school and high school together. Anyway.

The first thing I noticed about Eric, besides him being decked out in all black, was this fantastic leather jacket he was wearing that I wanted to wear, haha. Terra asked Fernando if his friend was single - he was. And I was trying not to talk to him and act all interested while my "date" was still there.

My date was socially awkward, in a really, really bad way - which was problematic. I told him if he was uncomfortable, he could leave - I'd told him about this bonfire in advance and he said he wanted to stay to hang out with me. Well, he ended up making an excuse to leave, because me and my friends are crazee and happy when we get together.

We drank and talked a lot (all of us); and Fernando snapped some pictures. It was just a really fun time to chill the fuck out and not worry about anything. Terra said that the four of us should all hang out again. :) I talked to Fernando too and told him to take care of Terra. He seems like a good guy for her though.

Eric drove me home, and I remember part of our conversation on the way home...we talked about our interests - he's not too into music but he loves art. He's an artist, in fact. :P I wonder if he likes to read... anyway, I do remember getting all sad and talking about Chris (I was drunk, it just happened!) but Eric didn't mind. He listened and was sympathetic. We talked about some other stuff too...and I gave him directions to my place perfectly! He walked me to the door and made sure I got in okay. Then he asked, "How do I keep in contact with you?" and I gave him my number, but didn't get his cuz my phone was dead and I didn't think to write it down. :P

I stayed up till about 5am; sang to all of AFI's The Art of Drowning and half of Answer That...and was just in a really good mood. It was nice.

So Eric called me around 5:30p; I got his number, and we talked for a little bit. He wanted to make sure I was okay after all I drank last night, and said he'd "like to see me agian". We're gonna hang out on Wednesday and get to know each other better. He seems like a sweet guy; it can't hurt.

January 2015

S M T W T F S
2526272829 30 31

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.