Photo

...so...

Posted by Shining_On124 , 25 August 2010 · 23 views

.....my ex girlfriend is mailing my stuff, whatever else I had at her house, to my apartment
because we couldn't meet up tonight for me to get it back (she's busy).

I laughed at the absurdity. "For real?!"

I was already pissed at the shit she was trying to cause. After texting me about when I could get my stuff back, she said that I was "trying to take the easy way out" when I broke up with her and that it just ended suddenly. Then, when I told her I was busy tomorrow and maybe we could get together next week to meet, she said she'd "just mail it".

. . . .

I'm over it, I really am.

*Oh, and also? We live in the same state. *shrug* If she wants to waste money, then...

On the plus side:

I'm looking for a job,

I'm back into that whole "dating thing" if I meet a nice gal or guy and they want to take me out. Working on getting over Scott too....never heard back from him but, there are other fish in the sea!

And tomorrow, I'm going up to LA for good times with mountaingoats9. :D

Then, I'm going up again on Saturday to see The Juliana Theory play one of their last shows - and hang out with them afterwards. I can't wait!!!! :D

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.