Photo

Space-Bound

Posted by Shining_On124 , 17 August 2010 · 29 views

After much debate and contemplation, I broke up with my girlfriend on Sunday.

She was mad at me more for how it was done, rather than that it happened. But she said that she "agreed" and wanted to talk to me in person on Weds about it. I told her I had already made my decision, and I don't think I want to speak with her - but it would be nice to hear "her side", not that it would change my mind though.

I am getting side-tracked with AFI interviews now, and it's hot in my apartment so I am going for a drive. I'll update more later. :)

Photo
soulconstance
Aug 18 2010 10:10 AM
Just wanted to send some :hug:
I hope you're doing alright.
Photo
soulconstance
Aug 18 2010 10:10 AM
Ack, I don't know how I double post these things!

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24 25 2627282930

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.