artgirl469's Blog

Photo

Long time away from Pandy's

Posted by artgirl469 , 20 August 2013 · 81 views

Hi there all. Its been along time since I was on this site and thought I'd get back to it again. I'm still in counselling but I've had some major set backs this year with my health which has made life very hard for me. Thought I was going well until I started having health issues. Anyway, I recently found some poems on a bulletin at my local h...

Photo

Mandala Group

Posted by artgirl469 , 31 May 2010 · 90 views

I recently completed a Mandala Group which was amazing and very difficult at the same time. :blink:

Apparently these groups are equivalent of 3 months therapy in about 6 weeks time. For those who don't know mandala means circle and in this case is used to work through issues relating to sexual abuse or assault.
Anyway, it was really great and I...

March 2015

S M T W T F S
123 4 567

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.