Withheld

Photo

Reflecting on "her" and where I'm headed

Posted by crazysanegirl , 13 July 2014 · 75 views

[Edit: probably trigger for something. Mention of prostitution and suicide.]

It took someone's comment on one of my posts to have one of my biggest breakthroughs in many many years of therapy.

You know, when we persist at these things, looking inside ourself, talking it out - with someone with a trained ear, we see things, we make correlatio...

Photo

The child in the prostitute

Posted by crazysanegirl , 06 July 2014 · 94 views

<Edited to add a trigger warning for prostitution.  All my posts are always T for prostitution.>

Every so often I make some progress with the T and I learn something I hadn't thought of.  We'll talk about stuff (well, mostly I talk since this therapy is psychoanalysis), and after the session is over I'll go home and have a flood o...

July 2014

S M T W T F S

Recent Comments

Search My Blog

Search My Blog

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.