Photo

my new mission in life!

Posted by sunkissed153 , 12 December 2012 · 37 views

the past few days I have realized something. I have gotten better through my pain. Although I still haven't forgiving my half brother for what he has done yet I am okay and I can say that. I probably won't ever forgive and forget, but now he has a daughter of his own and that scares me to death! I can't help this poor innocent child, what if he does the same thing to her or does worse? So I have made it my mission in thought of her and every other person out there that is going through, has gone through, and possibly will go through, I have now made it my mission to help them, give them a voice and to try to make a difference out there. I have applied to be apart of the speakers baurue for RAINN and I have started reaching out to the high schools in my area for fundraisers to help donate to pandys and Rainn and to also speak my story and try to help inspire others. I still feel that little part in me that will probably always be angry and upset but hopefully helping people and making a difference will help me get through that pain. Thank you for reading. Its nice to feel as if I have a purpose in life now.

You Will always have a purpose! That is great you are becoming proactive. It's always hard to forgive.Nothing says you have to. I wish you the best of luck. Tvgc!

March 2015

S M T W T F S
1 234567

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.