Photo

was I really again?!

Posted by tamz , 26 November 2012 · 31 views

I just can't do this any more! I told a friend what happened with my ex a few months back and he said it was the r word! I can't deal with this, I just can't. Why does this keep happening?! It's like the third person now, why?!?!?!?!!?
Angry, upset, confused, just can't deal. Really really really triggered right now. Keep getting graphic images in my head of what I want to do, well not want to do but ya know, just those urges!

Ya know those times when it just hurts so so much inside, you feel like you're going to explode, you just don't know what to do, can't cope. And you just need to let it out the only way you know how, except you can't do that because that's just wrong, you CAN'T get drawn into that cycle again but I don't know what else to do. Just wanna scream!!!

Photo
endlessocean
Nov 29 2012 03:39 AM
Oh I know the feeling of wanting to hurt someone, if this is what you mean. I really really do. I want to scream as well, all the time. I feel like I'm in a silent scream. UGH! Well, we aren't alone so at least we do have other good people. :metoyou:

content warning

I will try to keep any reference to specific SI behaviour to a minimum however reference to the assault will not always be censored. I don't want to trigger anyone so just want you to be warned. Most of the time it will be okay but just so you are aware. Take gentle care.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
19202122 23 2425

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.