brokenandmending's Blog

Photo

just bored

Posted by brokenandmending , 13 August 2010 · 39 views

its 5am and I am awake. I am babysitting my sisters bratty stepkids and they just got dropped off. I told them they were going back to sleep on the couch because noone else is up this early. hopefully they do fall asleep. Now im upstairs in my room unsure off what to do with myself since i turned of the lights downstairs but there are no more couches left...

Photo

i need some sort of step by step guide book to life

Posted by brokenandmending , 25 July 2010 · 34 views

I miss him. poop.

Photo

I'm counting the days

Posted by brokenandmending , 19 July 2010 · 29 views

I wish school would start now rather than in a month. It really cannot come soon enough. I hate being home with nothing to do. I hate having no space of my own. I hate having none of my friends around. I prolly sound really whiny but man I just want school to start.

And Dan leaves for school in Alabama in two days so there goes my main friend I hang out...

Photo

I feel broken

Posted by brokenandmending , 13 July 2010 · 34 views

I wish I could just forget him. I want to forget what he did. Even more than that I want to forget who I thought he was and he was to me. Now I don't know what he is to me. I don't know how I feel. I don't know who he is.

I feel and think so many different things about him and the whole thing and I don't know what to think. It all contra...

Photo

hate sci-fi movies

Posted by brokenandmending , 12 July 2010 · 39 views

I went to the movies today with my family. My dad picked out the movie....turns out he picked out a sci-fi movie. Ugh it was the epitome of awfulness captured in motion picture. It was this thing called 'splice'. Pretty much everyone in the theater was surprised at what was going on and my dad wanted to leave early so it wasn't just me.

The...

Photo

just thinking

Posted by brokenandmending , 11 July 2010 · 15 views

My sister just moved out. She moved in with her boyfriend. My Dad is pissed because they have only been dating for like 6 weeks and Dan is older and hes got kids already and all that. I think my parents are being a little harsh. Hope it works out for her.

But now that she is gone she left our room a real mess. She's got about half her stuff gone at...

Photo

its engrained

Posted by brokenandmending , 10 July 2010 · 47 views

Sometimes I think I'm over it. and then I start thinking again. I run through it all. All the little things that were all wrapped up in our entire relationship.

If I am asked when my incident occurred I would say February. He started to get really weird the last three weeks or so that we dated. It happened in February. But now that it happened every...

Photo

growing up, I guess

Posted by brokenandmending , 05 July 2010 · 17 views

I wonder if I am reaching the stage of teenage rebellion finally...just a little delayed. Or something. I guess most people go through this.

I hate being home. I have realized that it is not all because of the insensitivity and all that. Although that def does not help. Some of the problem is just that I spend eight months out of the year being parented...

Photo

moving forward and on is scary

Posted by brokenandmending , 25 June 2010 · 34 views

Holy Crap. I have a friend from high school who has liked me for pretty much the past four years. Pretty much everyone who sees the both of us regularly would tell me this....apparently it's obvious haha. I suppose I knew the whole time but I just ignored it since I always had a boyfriend and when I didn't he just didn't have the balls to do a...

Photo

everyone has something to say.....

Posted by brokenandmending , 23 June 2010 · 16 views

I'm tired of people telling me to do what is right for me. My life isn't about just me. If it were then I wouldn't be struggling like I am. It would be simple. I wouldn't be conflicted between what I want and what i don't. My life is about the people around me, and the relationships I have to them. My life is about my relationship with...

September 2014

S M T W T F S
14 15 1617181920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.