Photo

It makes me sad to live in a world like this

Posted by stillbreathing , 09 March 2011 · 21 views

The front page of the news was about an 11 year old girl who was assaulted by 18 men ranging in age from 17-27. These things make me wonder if those men were even human, or deamons. Out of 18 people no one thought to stop it. No one thought this could be my little sister or daughter. There were that many sociopaths that knew each other. My stomach has been turning all day. Where is this coming from and on top of that they made a viral video of it and circulated it amogst cell phones. I dont want to be a part of this world much longer. There is no natural affection no normal emotions no one cares about one anouther. THey just get what they can get and move on without any guilt. If this isnt hell I pray I never know what hell is because this world is almost to much to bear. I hope that little girl has a good support team and she can heal and do something wonderful with her life. I hope those pigs rot in jail for the rest of theirs.

I saw this too and it has been bothering me all day long, I think what has helped me a lot is the police working to catch these monsters responsible. People are beyond angry at what happened so it shows that there is humanity left somewhere is this world..
I saw that. One thing that made me feel better is the petition that over 10,000 people have signed asking the NY Times to apologize for blaming the victim. http://www.change.or..._new=t&opt_fb=t
while what happened is horrible, and the media coverage was horrible, like brynn said there is still humanity left in the world.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.