Photo

My husband cought charges

Posted by stillbreathing , 14 January 2011 · 37 views

My husband was charged with rape in the 1rst degree. A part of me does not want to believe this and believe him but a part of me does think he is capable of it. Im worried and scared for our family and our kids. I dont know where to go from here...

oh my goodness, I am so sorry. That must be so overwhelming. I hope that you are able to find some good support for yourself. Just keep reaching out, you will find what you are looking for. Sitting with you.
I hope straight to a therapist for your children and you. I am so sorry this has happened to you and it truly is an emotionally chaotic situation.

Take good care of you and many blessings

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.