Photo

Monday and Fibromyalgia

Posted by jenbaroo , 05 April 2010 · 54 views

It's Monday. Like that's not bad enough, my fibromyalgia is acting up. It's been getting worse and worse since I had my baby almost five months ago, and it has now gotten to the point where no position is comfortable. Standing hurts my knees, sitting hurts my hips, laying down hurts my middle back and shoulders. Add to this my nightmares, where I wake up screaming, or my husband wakes me up because my screaming doesn't, and I feel helpless, alone, and teeny tiny all over again.

My son is coughing, my husband is sick but refuses to call the doctor even thought he's been sick for two weeks, I have to take the car in for service today, and I'm supposed to see my psychiatrist about meds today. How am I supposed to give an accurate assessment when I feel great one day and lousy the next?! A lot of it is because of my physical stuff going on, so I don't even really know what's happening mentally.

When you put all of this together, mix in my stomach problems, and my unloading on my family yesterday in front of guests, I guess I am pretty miserable. I'm trying to look at what I'm thankful for, but can't come up with much of a list right now. I suck.

Hi Jen:
I have Fibromyalgia as well and teach pain managment classes where I live. If I can be of help feel free to contact me with any questions etc or just to vent.
Safe Hippie Hugsz

wistyV

Hi Jen:
I have Fibromyalgia as well and teach pain managment classes where I live. If I can be of help feel free to contact me with any questions etc or just to vent.
Safe Hippie Hugsz

wistyV

thank you so much! any advice you have, i'd love to hear it!

July 2014

S M T W T F S
13 14 1516171819

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.