Photo

mania

Posted by jenbaroo , 02 April 2010 · 35 views

i am definitely in a manic state. i got about 5 hours of sleep last night, half of what i usually need, and i'm hyper and awake and ready to go for a run, which i NEVER do. ~sigh!~ i'm so tired of the back and forth of bipolarism. depressed - no, manic! manic - no, depressed! and so on and so forth, day in, day out. whoooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee someone let me off this roller coaster!

Hi my name is Monica And I too suffer from Bipolar in the form of type I so I can relate to you! I used to think the sun would never shine when I was spiraling up and down! I don't get much sleep either, my thoughts are always racing, but I learned to over ride the way I feel by doing something that clams me and catches my attention! I take my meds and use the excesizes my doctor has provided me with! It's hard to live with any form of bipolarism, but on the bright side we are unique and there is HOPE as long as we believe! So keep your head up and know that the best is yet to come! Signing Off...
-Monica ;)

July 2016

S M T W T F S
2425 26 27282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.