jenbaroo's Blog

Photo

empty

Posted by jenbaroo , 12 April 2010 · 10 views

I feel empty, but full. It's like the good is being pushed out by the bad. I don't know how to stop it.

I've been robbed, I've been abandoned, I've been betrayed, I've been broken. I've been boy-raped, I've been girl-raped, anally raped, soul raped. My soul itself has been raped.

How do you mend a broken soul?

Photo

drunk

Posted by jenbaroo , 11 April 2010 · 11 views

last night i went and got as drunk as i possibly could to no effect. i didn't feel drunk at all. i drank enough to down a rhino, and was still walking straight and talking fine...

i'm not doing well. i'm really not doing well at all. i keep wishing something horrible would happen so that i wouldn't have to be here anymore. something...

Photo

Night out

Posted by jenbaroo , 09 April 2010 · 11 views

My husband and I are getting a night to ourselves tonight. My parents are taking our 5-month-old son overnight, and we're going to stay in a hotel in another town. I'm happy that we're getting the time away, but I've been having awful nightmares every night. Last night I was screaming and thrashing about, but still not waking up. My hu...

Photo

Friday

Posted by jenbaroo , 09 April 2010 · 10 views

I missed yesterday. Oh, well. I was out having fun. :)

Today I'm feeling really down, and I don't know why. Maybe I just need a caffeine lift, maybe I'm slightly depressed, or maybe I just really need to get out. But I'm in one of those places where I don't want to go out. The thought of stepping out into the sun is overwhelming...

Photo

Family

Posted by jenbaroo , 07 April 2010 · 11 views

Tonight was actually fun! Playing games makes it so you can't talk much, especially with the intense ones we tend to play in my family. Only one did my aunt mention her son, and I kind of cringed, more for my mom's sake than my own, because I have forgiven him, and actually talk with him every once in a while, but my parents, having just sta...

Photo

Wednesday

Posted by jenbaroo , 07 April 2010 · 52 views

Today I have family coming into town. I have mixed feelings about them. For the negative, take a look at my post "Tuesday". For the positive: we always have game nights when they're here. It's a lot of fun, the whole family gets together and we play crazy games, like Hand and Foot (a variation of Canasta), speed Scrabble, Shanghai Rumm...

Photo

Tuesday

Posted by jenbaroo , 06 April 2010 · 11 views

I have family coming to visit tomorrow. The mom and dad of my cousin who molested me. Now, I know it's not their fault what he did, but every time I see them, especially my uncle, I feel like screaming at them. My aunt is insensitive, always acting like things aren't clean enough, despite my mom having worked for days, knowing what my aunt is l...

Photo

Monday and Fibromyalgia

Posted by jenbaroo , 05 April 2010 · 66 views

It's Monday. Like that's not bad enough, my fibromyalgia is acting up. It's been getting worse and worse since I had my baby almost five months ago, and it has now gotten to the point where no position is comfortable. Standing hurts my knees, sitting hurts my hips, laying down hurts my middle back and shoulders. Add to this my nightmares,...

Photo

interest

Posted by jenbaroo , 03 April 2010 · 10 views

i seem to have lost interest in a lot of things i used to enjoy. i want to do art, but i feel unmotivated, mostly because i'm not very good at it. i have zero interest in any of my TV shows. the only things i'm interested in are sleep and sex. oh, and getting out of the house. i can't stand being stuck in the house anymore.

Photo

mania

Posted by jenbaroo , 02 April 2010 · 12 views

i am definitely in a manic state. i got about 5 hours of sleep last night, half of what i usually need, and i'm hyper and awake and ready to go for a run, which i NEVER do. ~sigh!~ i'm so tired of the back and forth of bipolarism. depressed - no, manic! manic - no, depressed! and so on and so forth, day in, day out. whoooooooooo...

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.