and.the.livins.eaze's Blog

Photo

s***

Posted by and.the.livins.eaze , 28 May 2010 · 7 views

So...where to start..well i havn't been on here for awhile, i am not to sure where my head is right now. the last few weeks have been crazy. I dont know what to think of anything. the trial is suppose to start very soon and it is shutting my body down. I waske up numb..i have to lay in bed for like 10 minutes before i can even move or comprehend what...

Photo

one of the worst nights ever

Posted by and.the.livins.eaze , 20 March 2010 · 5 views

2 nights with almost no sleep=sucks. So im already unable to function normally and now no sleep on top of that...shizz im screwed. Ive been chuggin tea to keep awake and able to still babysit/work/school...grr. Well ill get to the point. Last night sucked alot. I thought that i was only abused fron when i was young but last night out of nowhere i just sta...

Photo

the begining of it all

Posted by and.the.livins.eaze , 20 March 2010 · 6 views

So im making this blog i guess to just get everything out so if anybody is reading this blog it is pretty much going to be what my life is for me right now. On the outside people know im a gymnast, swimmmer,lifeguard. My favorite sports are ice hockey and motorcross. Im really friendly and i love to help others...thats what most people know of me...welll...

September 2015

S M T W T F S
   1 2345

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.