Photo

=(

Posted by and.the.livins.eaze , 26 November 2010 · 19 views

So i havent been on here in awhile and i feel bad to blow up but i don't know what to do. Thid is part of my story i would say...i told, almost two years ago and was placed in foster care right after i told. Since that day i have been waiting for the trial against my dad to begin. the trial finally took place on october 4, 2010. I was expecting me to feel all better after i testified against my dad but im not. I'm sitting here half drunk depresed and so hurt that i dont know how much more i can handle. I am tierd of hurting. i feel like a failure. I am starting to not even care about school anymore and its my senior year. Ive worked my butt of in school since i was a litle girl and what does that mean now?...nothing. My family thinks i told because i am just after my dads money and that im a spoiled bitch. My god father came up and said im a worthless piece of shit who was never part of the family..i always felt weird going to family parties and all since i was a litle kid and this comment finally made it legit. I was adopted when i was a baby and then the family that adopted me was the one i was put in foster care for. I am now in foster care and 18 and i dont even know where to start. It kind of sucks knowing that the only reason you were adopted was for sex, it hurts so much. The first time i remember anything happening was when i was 6 i was in a hotel with him and so much happened. I keep having this weird flashback of a warehouse and i dont want to know what it is suppose to mean but i keep getting moer and more pieces together of it..i think that was were he took me for abortion :cry: :cry: :cry: f***ah i dont know what to do. i dont want to remeber anymore DOESNT GOING THROUHG IT MEAN ENOUGH!!! i don;t get why god is doingthis to me! what have a done wrong? why does he keep hurting me? i want to be okay for once..im so depresed frick i want to be okay!!!

You are not a failure. You ??dad?? is the failure and the family he belongs to

You were so brave to report him and testify. I think it would be normal what you are going through right now after all the stress of it.

You are not a piece of shit. They are so fuck them.

If you are not in counseling I hope at least you stay on here and reach out for support and friendship from people who care and understand.

Take good care of you. Blessings to you.

September 2015

S M T W T F S
  1 2 345

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.