Strange Occurences this Past Year - Seems like Final Destination

Posted by Dibella2 , 03 November 2012 · 57 views

This past year has been very strange. I've been dealing with a lot and I haven't checked my account since last November. I didn't realize it has been that long. I had a few emails sent to me with well wishes and birthday wishes from last year. Thank you to those that sent them.

My last blog was about one abuser's wife passing and the other abuser hospitalized for a staph infection.

Well. This past spring, the abuser who lost his wife, collapsed outside a bar with a .50 blood alcohol level and was rushed to the ER and sent to rehap for 2 months. On October 26, he lost his life. He had a heart attack a week before and didn't make it.

This past August, the abuser who was hospitalized was in a motorcycle accident and lost a foot.

I'm not real sure what's going on, but I do know I haven't heard from ANY of my family in 2 weeks. I did not go to the visitation or the funeral. I cannot get myself to even call my parents to tell them I'm sorry they lost their son. Although I am sorry they lost a son, I am not sorry he's gone. Does that make me a bad person? I'm fairly sure no one will call me for months, I guess it will be a very quiet holiday season this year.

December 2015

1 2345

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.