bellachai's Blog

Photo

Met a Zombie

Posted by bellachai , 09 September 2013 · 216 views

I have long term health care. Three times a week they come and clean my home. I can also have them run errands for me. It is very helpful.

Due to my anxiety/PSTD I prefer to have the same person. Having new people in my home makes me jumpy and very nervous. I had two regular girls but one got married and moved to California and the other just graduat...

Photo

The Ironies of Life

Posted by bellachai , 07 September 2013 · 210 views

My mother is finding life after my dad's death more difficult than she anticipated with repairs to their small farm when they creep up. The newest one was finding where irrigation water is coming from that was flooding underneath the house.

She hired a man that has done many jobs for them in the past and he was the one I hired to roof my home. His...

Photo

Painful Jollifications Part 1

Posted by bellachai , 21 August 2013 · 217 views

I first ran across the word 'jollification' in a Catherine Cookson novel. I liked the sound of this word. It means happiness, celebrations, laughter and even a bit of silliness with others.

Catherine Cookson novel's are not in the genre I most read in. BUT when the realities of the world injustices, cruelty, indifferences and the painfulnes...

Photo

Two Points Off

Posted by bellachai , 28 July 2013 · 189 views

Taking off two points from my rave on the infusion Spa

I have this card that all my times for antibiotic infusions. They technically are not open on the weekends yet have to be for some of us who are getting treatments for 7 to 14 days. My card said 8:30am.

I waited until 8:45am and all the doors were still locked. I went to the store for a few items...

Photo

The Infusion Spa

Posted by bellachai , 27 July 2013 · 230 views

The infusions can be antibiotic, iron, chemo and meds for rheumatoid arthritis.

I have been there before when anemic to have iron pumped into me. I had to be there for 3 hours once a week for three weeks.

This time I am there to be to have antibiotics pumped into me for this infection from hell. I have been going everyday this week for an hour and d...

Photo

The Solution

Posted by bellachai , 24 July 2013 · 219 views

Called the hematologist dr office as soon as they opened Monday morning. Had to leave a message of no antibiotics yet please help.

My Doctor's nurse called 20 minutes later. She tells me that my culture was positive for an UTI (I have been told this 5 times now since July 10th) and she will call in the; she stops and says 'Oh'. Then she te...

Photo

The Forgotten One

Posted by bellachai , 21 July 2013 · 218 views

My daughter stated this morning that I was not going to die of an urinary tract infection. (Technically I could have said that an untreated UTI could kill a person from complications)

I wanted to jump up and scream perhaps so but I may go insane from this one. Not because of the pain and not because it has also made my fibromyalgia flare.

An UTI is...

Photo

Hating this brokendown body I live in

Posted by bellachai , 19 July 2013 · 163 views

I would like to have a complete body transplant.

Why do I even bother with a primary physician? With my the history I have they should have done a culture to identify the bug I have instead they give me the wrong antibiotic that now has given me a yeast infection and stripped my tongue raw. All the while my UTI rages on. Stupid me for assuming they had...

Photo

My mother, my friend, my enemy

Posted by bellachai , 17 July 2013 · 205 views

My daughter gets frustrated with me cuz she does not understand why I put up with my mother and why I just don't tell her off. My daughter thinks my mother is mean, selfish mistreats people especially me. I only smile and say she's my mother and I am glad I am not like her.

The very first bond a child has is with his/her mother. After all they...

Photo

Happy Independence Day

Posted by bellachai , 04 July 2013 · 137 views

Not that I am happy with all the scandals Americans and our leaders are involved with and it seems other countries are having their own scandals but regardless of them I live in a beautiful country and a beautiful state.

Independence day has a much more personal meanings to me today.

My daughter and her boyfriend left this morning for Rock Springs Wyomi...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.