bellachai's Blog

Photo

Misunderstood

Posted by bellachai , 08 May 2014 · 42 views

My son called my mother on Easter and told her about his new girlfriend  My mother asked him what happened to the last girlfriend.  Well he gave her his credit card in which she spent $400.00 and then dumped him and refused to pay him back as promised.  My mother told him he was like me his mother; too nice and she hoped he learned his less...

Photo

Question?

Posted by bellachai , 16 April 2014 · 67 views

I do have other things to blog about but I am really fatigued today. 

Something has been frustrating me lately here on Pandys.  When I blog or reply to a PM I have access to the emoticons :)  but when I reply to a blog I don't get that option. 

Is this happening to anyone else?  How do I fix it if anyone knows? ...

Photo

Emotional Deprivation Disorder

Posted by bellachai , 15 April 2014 · 113 views

I ran across an article titled this.  I never heard of this disorder.  Something to think about and I would guess if it is a real disorder then many here at Pandys including myself would have it. 

There is not much research on emotional abuse or touch deprivation yet many scientist believe it is the worst form of abuse.  These s...

Photo

Bad News and Good News

Posted by bellachai , 14 April 2014 · 43 views

I am upset, disappointed, frustrated and somewhat freaked out right now.  What a perfect time to blog.

http://www.pandys.or...ult/trigger.gif  Take gentle care to reading this.

I filled out an application in March for assistance with my heating bill and the deadline to sending it in was April 1st....

Photo

Like a broken record

Posted by bellachai , 11 April 2014 · 48 views

I often get things stuck in my head that I have seen, heard or read and it will go round and round like it is stuck in that mode like a broken record.  It may do that for hours, days or weeks until I either solve it, resolve it, accept it or just trash it altogether where it may relate to me or my life in some way and it can also be out of context fr...

Photo

Well.....

Posted by bellachai , 10 April 2014 · 46 views

I made it all through winter without getting sick which is a first in five years.  I was managing my pain well.  I worked out a routine for my sleep times that lowered my pain levels to a manageable  state in order to actually do some things.  I was doing pretty good.

That bubble got burst as my PCP lady came to my home with a c...

Photo

The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Posted by bellachai , 15 March 2014 · 61 views

Notes to myself:

Sometimes miracles do happen.

Sometimes wishes are granted.

Sometimes prayers are answered.

Sometimes liars tell the truth.

There is always hope.

The agency my daughter's boyfriend is with finally did send him to Wyoming to work an oil field.  He took another guy from here as the guy did not...

Photo

Ruined Life

Posted by bellachai , 19 February 2014 · 60 views

I was reading an article about the sentencing of a predator.  The very brave survivor, now an adult stood up and stated he had ruined her life from what horrors he did to her as a child.  The judge also spoke to the predator and said the same that his actions ruined her life.

Then the Judge sentenced him to 7 years in jail.  So...

Photo

I knew it ! :(

Posted by bellachai , 17 February 2014 · 62 views

It appears that my daughter's boyfriend is still a poser and a liar in regards to his obtaining an oil field job in Wyoming.  Knowing this does not give me any pleasure only much sorrow and anger.

This story began on February 6th. He showed us a hard hat and gloves stating they had given them to him for this job.  I also saw a paper they...

Photo

Poser BS?

Posted by bellachai , 11 February 2014 · 67 views

IDK?

I sit here in my living room with sleeping pets keeping me company.  It is a peaceful sight yet inside my head there is only turmoil and thinking and wondering.

I see my daughter's boyfriend's packed duffle bag with clothes she washed for him  There are sacks of food on the table for this job in Pinedale Wyoming.  I...

July 2014

S M T W T F S
678910 11 12

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.