Photo

Two Points Off

Posted by bellachai , 28 July 2013 · 114 views

Taking off two points from my rave on the infusion Spa

I have this card that all my times for antibiotic infusions. They technically are not open on the weekends yet have to be for some of us who are getting treatments for 7 to 14 days. My card said 8:30am.

I waited until 8:45am and all the doors were still locked. I went to the store for a few items then drove by at 9:10am still no one. So I went back home.

Can't call anyone on Sunday to say what the heck? So I left a message for them to get first thing in the morning.

The IV needle in my arm had been in for four days and they are suppose to not leave them in longer than 4 days so I took it out myself.

Then at 1pm the nurse from yesterday called me. She states my appointment was for noon. So I went back. This nurse you could tell did not feel confident in starting a new IV. I was right it took her 4 tries.

Glad tomorrow may be my last day of going to the Spa for awhile.

Blessings to all

Photo
shelliebelle
Jul 29 2013 04:11 AM
I hope it will be your last day :heart:

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 222324252627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.