Photo

Puffer fish

Posted by bellachai , 26 September 2012 · 29 views

I feel like a blown up fat puffer fish. I have 4 more days on the steroids then I may have some relief and deflate all this blooting that has me uncomfortable. I think if I stuck myself I would blow up.

I feel like a freak today. I am so tired and weary.

It was suppose to rain yesterday and it didn't. It was not suppose to rain today but it is.

The trees are starting to turn colors and although they are so beautiful it is a reminder of the upcoming dead season, brown and ughly maybe with some white.

my daughter and her boyfriend had to get up early and run some errands. While they were gone my mother came bearing gifts from her garden. She was not bizarre today thank goodness so still putting off proccessing her behavoir while I was in the hospital. We chatted awhile.

My daughter and her boyfriend are napping before he has to go to work in about a half hour. So I have had the computer for awhile to myself with my cats who are also napping. I would like to nap but it just is not happening for me as having pain to prevent it.

I was suppose to see my pulmonary doctor today but I whimped out and cancelled cuz I cannot move.

I went yesterday to get INR and other blood tests done. INR is for how thin my blood is. I am not doing any more blood clots. Well no one called to tell me what it was and I was expecting them to call for adjusting the dose since I am off antibiotics. I called today and an INR was not done even though I specifically told the lab that was why I was there. Other tests were done. My white blood cell count is still high. So the Rat poison clinic called me and adviced me to stay with what I am on and made an appointment for them to check my INR on Friday. I would be so angry but I just don't have the energy for it today.

I am telling my daughter if I drop dead between now and then to sue the hospital. The ICU unit I was in was so good and right on with everything to save my life and get me better. But when I transfered out to regular floor it was like I came from some twilight zone ICU not even remotely related to the care I got the last two days there, ot the care I got from the endoscopy and colonoscopy procedures that sent me to the ICU in the first place. No one knows what they are doing anymore and it scares me cuz my mind is so foggy and worn out I don't know what I am doing half the time. I am lucky to know my name each morning.

I hate this just hate this.

Blessings to all

Photo
stealing_wonderland
Sep 27 2012 12:55 AM
Aww, Bella...I'm sorry to hear all of this. I really hope you will feel better soon. I don't have much to say other than I hope, from the bottom of my heart, you will wake up in less pain in the morning. Take good care of your-self, ((Bella)).
Hi Bella,

It sounds like a rough situation, and I am sorry to hear that you are going through that. Working in a hospital, I know how frustrating it can be for patients. With your INR, though they haven't checked it, you can look for certain signs...like if you are bruising excessively (blood is too thin) or if you have leg pain/severe swelling (that would indicate a clot). I hope you feel better! Take care.
thank you all for caring about me. :metoyou:

blessings

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21222324 25 2627

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.