Photo

Bummed

Posted by bellachai , 02 August 2012 · 28 views

My doctor sent me for a chest exray then called me late this afternoon. I have pneumonia. Pretty bummed right now.

so sorry to hear that! i hope it doesn't do too much damage and you heal quickly. i know that can't be good with your other conditions. the stress can't be helping either. take extra good care of you ok...lots of rest. you should put your daughter and your mother in a room together and let them fight it out.... ;)

i know things are hard. wish i could make them better. i'm sorry you have the daily struggle too.. you're too nice a person to face this crap every day.

are you still doing dbt, when you're well enough to go? i hope that's helping. so glad you're back.

(((much love and hugs to a beautiful soul)))
Photo
MaybeJoleisa
Aug 02 2012 01:51 PM
I hope you feel better soon! take your antibiotics and get some rest, and I'll be thinking of you.

so sorry to hear that! i hope it doesn't do too much damage and you heal quickly. i know that can't be good with your other conditions. the stress can't be helping either. take extra good care of you ok...lots of rest. you should put your daughter and your mother in a room together and let them fight it out.... ;) i know things are hard. wish i could make them better. i'm sorry you have the daily struggle too.. you're too nice a person to face this crap every day.are you still doing dbt, when you're well enough to go? i hope that's helping. so glad you're back.(((much love and hugs to a beautiful soul)))

You do make it all better with your caring and kind words.

Hmmmm not sure which one I would bet on as both of them can fight pretty dirty and can they both yell loudly!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Yes still trying to do DBT. Spoke to my T today and I can start again when the next module starts about two weeks from today. I am still trying to get to the group for survivors that is on Tuesdays as well but my surprise health issues that have cropped up are obstacles. All I can do is keep on trying.

You are so sweet. Thank you. Many blessings, lots of love and hugs :metoyou:

I hope you feel better soon! take your antibiotics and get some rest, and I'll be thinking of you.

Thank you MaybeJ your caring and kindness is much appreciated :metoyou:

September 2014

S M T W T F S
  1 23456

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.