Posted by bellachai , 02 July 2012 · 66 views

F - Fatigued

L - Lackadaisical

O - Overwhelmed

W - Weary

E - Emotionally dark

R - Radical acceptance

I am this flower.

I am so far behind. Just want everyone to know that I am listening even though I have not been visable here.

Blessings to all

Photo
missophelia
Jul 02 2012 06:04 PM
((((bellachai))))

I know you are here. I hope you are taking good care of you. That's most important.

And I've been here, and listening too, although not really here. So, I understand where you are.

I"m thinking of you, my friend. Blessings to you, too. :hug: :hug:
You ARE like a flower Bella, but in the sense that you are beautiful. I'm sorry that things are hard for you right now, but just know we're all here for you anytime you do want to talk. Take good care of yourself. :hug:
(((big hug))) glad you're around. have missed you my friend. hope things brighten up and you can have more pleasant flowers on your mind. i know the fatigue makes the other stuff much more intense. radical acceptance...yeah. glad the dbt is helping.
Photo
MaybeJoleisa
Jul 03 2012 10:01 AM
I'm glad you're here.... you don't have to always have something to say, your presence still counts!
Photo
stealing_wonderland
Jul 03 2012 02:03 PM
Sending you lots of hugs, my beautiful friend.
bellachai,

I can see you Hun.

F - fantastic

L - loveliness

O - obliging

W - wonderful

E - exquisiteness

R - remarkable

:hug:

pinkbell xoxo

June 2016

S M T W T F S
26 27282930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.