Photo

Humbled

Posted by bellachai , 05 June 2012 · 25 views

I believe that I am slowly coming out of the dark pit in isolation and considering how behind I am in all things important to me I am having a difficult time not freefalling back into the pit.

:blush: I was so flabbergasted and I don't know how to explain how I feel but it did bring me to tears of gratitude and feeling so blessed. I have neglected for days now Pandy's yet I was awarded member of the month here. So to those who nominated me I send you humbled hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Thank you for the honor.

I hope to be up to speed in the next day or so.

Blessings to all

Photo
MaybeJoleisa
Jun 05 2012 10:50 PM
I was not one of the nominators, just because I have never nominated anyone-- but trust me, you deserved it. :) I am happy for you. Hope you start to feel better again soon.
you absolutely deserve it. there's no rule that says you have to be here every day. glad it made you feel as special as you are (((friend))). you are very appreciated here.

welcome out of the pit, too. always here with a hand to help pull you up.
I haven't commented lately , but I wanted second the others - well deserved.
congrats :) very well deserved.
Thank you wonderful people.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
28 293031   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.