Photo

"You have to be kidding"

Posted by bellachai , 13 April 2012 · 25 views

I keep finding evidence that no one knows what they are doing anymore. Since I already know that I do not know what I am doing and what I am suppose to be doing most of the time it is maddening when other don't either.

Today's evidence. Due to being ill with upper respritory stuff for nearly 3 months I was kicked out of the anticoagulant clinic for not going in that time which I could cuz I was sick and they don't wnat you there sick. It was a no win situation for me and a dangerous one I suppose due to taking blood thinners. Anyway my doctor ordered lab work for me to have done last week and this last Tuesday is when I went cuz my mother took me. It is hard to find transportation for me quite a bit of the time.

My doctor added orders for other blood tests at the hospital since I had to have an INR (to see how thin or thick your blood is or rather how quickly does your blood clot) So I went this last Tuesday. If my INR shows I am stable then I can then return to the anticoapulant clinic. Nobody from the Doctors offica had called so I called this morning and left a message. The nurse called my back around 8pm tonight. Guess what the lab did not do an INR, the most important test I was having done. I don't know if it was my Doctor's office or the lab that screwed up so I have to find a way to the hospital next week to have that test done.

Pain was a little better today but I am noticing levels increasing tonight I hope I fall asleep and stay asleep tonight so I might get some things done around the house. It is suppose to snow tonight.

Blessings

I see that I did not review my typing prior to hitting the publish button and see many errors so I apologize. :lol:
Photo
might4right
Apr 14 2012 06:34 AM
Funny because I never proof read my responses or postings because I am afraid I will change what I wrote because I tend to overthink things! :-)
Photo
frozenheart
Apr 14 2012 07:33 AM
I am sorry you have to deal with peoples screw ups, especially when your trying to handle pain too. It happens to me on occasion..I just figure I probably needed a lesson in patience and tolerance.

You don't need to apologize for typing errors, this is not English class(thankfully). The fact that you are here posting is way more important than how you do it, right?

Will be thinking about you.
Thank you might4 and heart.

April 2015

S M T W T F S
    1 234

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.