Photo

What is the right thing?

Posted by bellachai , 05 September 2010 · 81 views

Why do I have to ask for help when I am not the one creating the mess? Why do I have to ask for those in my life to do the right thing? Or is it me not being right? Why do I have to set boundries and be the bad guy when they know what the right thing is. I avoid being the bad guy because my stupid heart and mind equates it to being punished, rejected, unloved, not liked and then abandoned. It is frightening to me and I am continually tested and I continually fail.

I just escape into myself.

i'm sorry that they behave like children and take advantage of your kindness and good nature. you should not have to clean up after them. whether you were 100% fit and well, or not. have you talked to your t about this issue? just wondering if she's had anything helpful to say about the situation.

i know all too well about escaping into myself.

((((hugs)))))
I think it is good, it is good to keep writing and asking these questions.
Photo
missophelia
Sep 06 2010 07:21 AM
I'm sorry you have to ask all the time. You shouldn't have to clean up after their messes. That's wrong, especially because they are adults. I can understand why you avoid being the bad guy. That fear of rejection can be horrible.

But I don't think you continually fail. I think you're just not getting what you deserve, which is respect, and some help. And I don't think you should have to ask.

And I can relate to escaping inside of yourself. I find myself doing that at times.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm sorry that they behave like children and take advantage of your kindness and good nature. you should not have to clean up after them. whether you were 100% fit and well, or not. have you talked to your t about this issue? just wondering if she's had anything helpful to say about the situation.

i know all too well about escaping into myself.

Well they really are behaving like children today and it has nothing to do with me. They are not getting along. The boyfriend is bored. Oh but my there is so many things to do around here. Like maybe earning his bed and board??

I am staying away from them in my own little world today. Blessings to you Pink

((((hugs)))))

I think it is good, it is good to keep writing and asking these questions.

I think I might not like the answers. What to do about that? Blessings Zelda

I'm sorry you have to ask all the time. You shouldn't have to clean up after their messes. That's wrong, especially because they are adults. I can understand why you avoid being the bad guy. That fear of rejection can be horrible.

But I don't think you continually fail. I think you're just not getting what you deserve, which is respect, and some help. And I don't think you should have to ask.

And I can relate to escaping inside of yourself. I find myself doing that at times.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you missophelia for caring. Yeah I know it is wrong. I am tired of the attitude I get when I ask. Some say I do not get the respect cuz I do not command it for myself or do not respect myself. But what about common courtesy? Eventually I will become stronger and will have to tell them to go. How sad it will have to come to that but I speak and I am not being taken seriously so the consequences will be......

It us unfortunate that alot of times when people need help many just dissapear even the person that needs the help.

Blessings and many hugs to you.

It us unfortunate that alot of times when people need help many just dissapear even the person that needs the help.

so true. and so sad.

(((hug)))

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.