Photo

Misc.

Posted by bellachai , 07 August 2010 · 10 views

Yesterday I was so tired so slept most of the day. I awoke around midnight. My daughter was still up so I asked her if she wanted to go to Walmart. Something dfferent to do. That is the time to shop except they are out of some things. Stockers everywhere though. I wondered if anyone was really working as there seemed to be many employees outside just standing around. We did not have to wait in line or anything.

When we got home my daughter and I visited. She had received three letters from her boyfriend who is still sitting in jail for not showing up to his court hearings not once but three times. He forgot; right???. Anyway she was not as down as she has been all week. As she was speaking I was feeling guilty that he was in jail and she has been so depressed so I was snapping that rubberband like crazy and the rubberband broke. I do not have another one. Good thing I still have my left hand I cannot snap it off now.

My sleep patterns have changed while I have been in this slump or whatever it is. Have been dreaming alot too. Yesterday I had this dream where I was holding a lit candle then it blew up in my hands and face which woke me up with a start and heart racing. Very wierd.

My daughter just left to go to visiting hours to see her boyfriend. Oh she is so blind. And so am I.

Blessings to all

Photo
missophelia
Aug 07 2010 04:59 PM
Isn't it just great to not have to wait in line at Walmart? I love it, and if I wasn't afraid to go out after dark, I think I'd do more of my shopping in the middle of the night!!

I've gone through what you're going through, and have had my sleep patterns change. I think it's important for you to get rest when your body will allow it, for now. Sorry about the weird dream though! I hope it wasn't too unnerving.

Try to not feel too guilty for your daughter's boyfriend being in jail and all of the feelings she's going through. You can only do so much, you can't control him or the reason he's in jail. And being there to listen if your daughter wants to talk is a great thing to do for her.

I hope you can hang in there, my friend. Do what you can, don't try to overdo, and end up overwhelming yourself. And keep writing, if it helps.

And I don't know how blind you are. I think you are starting to see things clearly.

Blessings, and :hug: :hug: :hug:

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021 22 232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.