Photo

Dead in the Water

Posted by bellachai , 06 August 2010 · 46 views

What is wrong with me? I am paralysed, dead in the water. I can't seem to move or do anything. No motivation. Can't make up my mind on what to do when I have so many things I could do. How do I break this cycle. I just sit here in my little world and hope no one intrudes or tells me what to do. I feel nothing. This has not been a problem before. I would just force myself and lately I cannot even do that. What is this phase?

I think I may need some hugs.

Blessings

Photo
femslashfan
Aug 06 2010 02:33 PM
:hug:
Photo
soulconstance
Aug 06 2010 04:56 PM
Sounds like depression to me, hon.

I hope you feel better soon.
Photo
missophelia
Aug 06 2010 05:52 PM
((((bellachai))))

I'm sorry you're feeling so low. It could be depression. I'm hoping it will pass for you soon.

I'm here, thinking about you. Blessings to you, my friend, and as many hugs as you need. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Photo
missophelia
Aug 06 2010 05:52 PM
((((bellachai))))

:hug: :hug: :hug:
I know this feeling. Take care of yourself, you will push through it.
I know this feeling as well, you will make it through it. Often for me it comes right before some sort of shift, some sort of breakthrough. I am thinking of and supporting you
big hugs to you bella. Also a bit of advice, perhaps a slight shift in your routine ? Your collaging sounds very good thing too. take care.

Thank you for the hugs. Blessings

Sounds like depression to me, hon.

I hope you feel better soon.

It feels like depression too. Thank you for your hugs. Blessings

((((bellachai))))

I'm sorry you're feeling so low. It could be depression. I'm hoping it will pass for you soon.

I'm here, thinking about you. Blessings to you, my friend, and as many hugs as you need. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope this passes soon. I wish I knew the core cause and then perhaps it would pass more quickly. Anyway thank you for the hugs. I needed them and appreciate them as I do you. Blessings my friend and hugs back to you.

((((bellachai))))

Thank you. Blessings :hug: :hug: :hug:

I know this feeling. Take care of yourself, you will push through it.

Thank you I am trying. Blessings

I know this feeling as well, you will make it through it. Often for me it comes right before some sort of shift, some sort of breakthrough. I am thinking of and supporting you

I have thought of the possibility of a 'shift' coming too. What annoys me is I do not recognize what the cause of this deeper depression. I may just be blind to it at this time.

Thank you for thinking of me and I feel your support so thank you for that as well.

Blessings

big hugs to you bella. Also a bit of advice, perhaps a slight shift in your routine ? Your collaging sounds very good thing too. take care.

Thank you Zelda for your hugs and advice which I will try. Blessings

December 2014

S M T W T F S
2122232425 26 27

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.