Photo

Life in the Loud Lane

Posted by bellachai , 30 July 2010 · 17 views

I feel gross tonight. I am so hot. It is after midnight and the cooler is on yet the sweat is just pouring off of me from my head and neck. I am bloated and tired yet I cannot sleep.

I did very little today. Somewhat depressed and annoyed.

Months ago my daughters boyfriend, fake jake got a moving violation ticket. To most everyone it is fairly minor and easily taken care of. Not him. He already has sat in jail for a day not just once but twice for failure to show up in court or pay the fine. He had a court date for July 23rd for his plea and even had a court appointed attorney. He forgot. LOL So now there is a bench warrant out for him and his bond has gone up to $2000.00 which no one here has so he will have to sit in jail. He was suppose to turn himself in after his bond person was here. He was going today but chose not to and is now he says going Monday instead so he would not have to sit in jail over the weekend. I am not his mother so I do not keep track of his or my daughters appointments. Not my responsibility yet I do not like all this drama going on either. I feel stupid most days but I am not this stupid. Or he could not be stupid just lying and I do not like that either.

My daughter developed PMDD when she was eleven but it took 4 years for it to be diagnosed along with hypothyroidism and a b12 defeciency. She also had gallstones and her gall bladder was removed when she was 18. She spent 7 years mostly exhaused and in pain. Wierd that all these things are related by hormones. When she was 15 she started taking depo provera shots for her PMDD which worked. Unfortunately Depo causes bone loss so it is not recommended for more than 5 years. Now they have other alternatives to this: A new kind of IUD which slowly releases progesterone which is not a good idea if the woman has not given birth as the uterus is smaller and therefore the insertion is very painful and often unsuccessful and there is also an inplant. The implant is what she chose to do and for the first couple of weeks it is recommended to also take a progesterone pill daily. She was being double dosed and her behavior emotionally has been in the extreme. Not in a pleasant way.

I think the reason I cannot sleep is that the dramas of having them here gets to me and deep into the night it is quiet and peaceful. I become nervous when there is yelling, screaming, throwing things, cold shoulders given, arguements, and people I do not know coming to my door looking for Fake Jake.

I wish living did not have to be so ughly and loud.

Blessings to all

Photo
MaybeJoleisa
Jul 30 2010 05:52 PM
I am wishing you quieter times also... Fake Jake hardly sounds like a prince, but I guess you know that. I hope your daughter catches on soon as well-- maybe when those hormones even out.... Take care.

I am wishing you quieter times also... Fake Jake hardly sounds like a prince, but I guess you know that. I hope your daughter catches on soon as well-- maybe when those hormones even out.... Take care.

Thank you for your reply and wishes.

I am beginning to think my daughter is not going to catch on soon. :tear:

Blessings

December 2014

S M T W T F S
28 293031   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.