Photo

Frustration

Posted by bellachai , 14 April 2010 · 37 views

I have been experiencing technical difficulties with my computer and internet so I thought I would come here to the Library so I could get caught up here at Pandy's and type my blog. Well I did type a long blog here then even here I lost the whole thing. I just broke down and cried in utter frustration. So I am not going to retype all I did before I am only going to type a poem I wrote a long time ago which somehow fits with my family at this point and last week just lies, secrets and delusions.

Liar

Oh my oh my my
you did so lie
how very sly
of you to lie
not too shy
when you lie
my heart will cry
when you lie
a pig in a sty
when you lie
a needle in my eye
when you lie
in living hell I fry
when you lie
do not even try
when you lie
bye bye
for your lie
oh why oh why
did you lie?

Photo
missophelia
Apr 14 2010 02:15 PM
bellachai

I so understand your frustration with the computer and internet. Sometimes that frustration can bring me to tears. I'm sorry you're going through that, and I hope it all gets fixed for you soon.

Your poem is very powerful. It brings up many images for me, and I think it really expresses how you're feeling.

I've missed reading your blog, so I'm glad you were able to get this one through. Take gentle care, and peace to you.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I am sorry about the computer/internet issues, that stinks, especially losing what you wrote. I was wondering where you were though, and it is good to hear from you

Your poem feels really powerful to me. It feels, and I mean this in a GOOD way, like a dark dr suess poem, it is what I imagine a child would write who is being abused, using that type of language, in a strong powerful way, I like it. I hope that makes sense.

Take care of yourself
sorry to hear about the computer problems..I hope you get things up and running soon. I might be at the library myself soon, (so much therapy and so little moola)

Take care of yourself.

bellachai

I so understand your frustration with the computer and internet. Sometimes that frustration can bring me to tears. I'm sorry you're going through that, and I hope it all gets fixed for you soon.

Your poem is very powerful. It brings up many images for me, and I think it really expresses how you're feeling.

I've missed reading your blog, so I'm glad you were able to get this one through. Take gentle care, and peace to you.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My dear friend missophelia,

I am once again at the library and am hoping it goes well today. I am struggling but I am still moving and doing but not happily. I have an underlying anger and I have no idea what is at the core of it.

I so appreciate your friendship and kind comments and yes I am really trying to take good care of myself.

Please take good care of yourself. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am sorry about the computer/internet issues, that stinks, especially losing what you wrote. I was wondering where you were though, and it is good to hear from you

Your poem feels really powerful to me. It feels, and I mean this in a GOOD way, like a dark dr suess poem, it is what I imagine a child would write who is being abused, using that type of language, in a strong powerful way, I like it. I hope that makes sense.

Take care of yourself

No offense taken and it was meant to sound childish cuz that is how I have been feeling lately. You know like having a hissy fit but not violent or anything like that. I am just so sick of my life right now and the lies and secrets in my family I am discovering are worse than I ever thought before and I just deplore it all. At my age one would think all this stuff 'should' be over with and resolved but......

Thank you for your response to my post and your insightful posts. They help me.

Take good care of yourself.

sorry to hear about the computer problems..I hope you get things up and running soon. I might be at the library myself soon, (so much therapy and so little moola)

Take care of yourself.

Thanks Zelda. Yeah now after a year I am starting to care about what I do not have due to no money and I have to say it sucks big time. It is stressful.

Maybe we can start some dark library club via internet. Ha!!

Take good care of yourself.
Photo
silentwords
May 07 2010 01:06 AM
it's nice to see a poem up by you :) i hope that your computer problems are solved......or get solved soon....i've missed our chats :)

July 2015

S M T W T F S
56 7 891011

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.