Photo

The Continuing Path of a Deceiver

Posted by bellachai , 26 March 2010 · 15 views

I think it will help to write today's scenario as it is just so maddening to me.

My daughters paycheck was suppose to come on this last Wednesday. She works for the Census Bureau. It is a temporary job but it pays well. She called her group leader today and found out that everyone else received their money but it was about one third of what it was suppose to be. My daughter called the big office. They said they would check on it and call her back. They have yet to call her back. Anyway with me being disabled I have very little money for anything. So Eddie Haskell pulls out some kind of check he said he got from Manpower and was suppose to have had his last pay deposited this last Wednesday from when he was at his dad's in another state. The check is in the amount of $200.00 and he told my daughter to put the payee to her so she would be able to cash it. The check has a place for some kind of job number with instructions to call for that number prior to depositing or cash the check. Edie Haskell says to both of us that Manpower told him he would not need a number. My daughter tells him he needs to call them and confirm that and ask how much has been deposited for him to ensure the check was not more than deposited. Good thinking on her part. He became sullen and my radar went up. Another fraudulant lie comeing on????? Well he left the room to call. I looked at my daughter and I said why is that call so private? She just shook her head and said "because he is a freak". I said whatever. He came back and said they said he would not need any number and $258.00 had been deposited. My daughter and I questioned him a little bit more and he came up with some kind of debit card as well. I told him it would be alot easier if he used that instead of the check. The check may be hard for him to cash without a bank account. My daughter told him he needed to call the number on the card to activate it. He once again left the room. We both just shook our heads. His mood was getting worse though like now angry and sullen. They left to withdrawal money on this debit card.

My daughter came back in less than an hour without Eddie Haskell. I asked her where he was. This is what happened according to my daughter. The debit card would not let him withdrawal any money and he got mad. My daughter calmed him down and took him and the Manpower check to a friend of mine who happens to own a check cashing place. My daughter has taken my child support checks there for her to cash for me. My friend was going to cash the check without the job number on it cuz it was my daughter and figured we would be good for it if it came back. Fortunatly my daughter did not want to risk the check coming back so she Eddie Haskell call the number on the check to obtain a job number. They could not give Eddie Haskell one and according to him would have to wait two weeks until he receives his permanent debit card. Does this make any sense. Of course not. On their way home my daughter was driving and Eddie Haskell had a temper tantrum and tore up the check and the card he had then started to pound in a rage on the inside of the car. My daughter told him to quit it. He said he did not have to cuz it was his car (it is in her name only) and she told him yes he did have to quit it. He then told her to shut up so she did. Then he started to rant again so she said if she has to shut up then so does he. He became very angry and said "Fuck you" and let me out of this car. So she did. He walked here maybe about 2 miles. He was still pouting.

My take of the situation is he had no money due him from Manpower. He worked two days for them. I seriously doubt he earned $258.00 for two 7 hour days. He was somehow going to cash that check for $200.00 that some one would miss the job number requirement. It can be done. I know cuz I have worked in financial institutes most of my adult life. His anger wasn't about Manpower not giving him his wages but that my daughter stopped the fraud. I am glad my daughter did not let my friend cash the check cuz then I would have felt responsible and I do not have $200.00 to reimburse her. I believe my daughter believes Eddie Haskell and his temper tantrum and all the drama was faked for that benefit.

I have no idea what is wrong with my daughter. She has put on blinders even though I have voiced my concerns. I do not want any more drama. I do not want a big confrontation but I know that is what will happen if he does not leave next week to North Dakota. I pray, hope and wish that he is not lying about this job. Please anyone who reads this just say a little prayer for him to leave my home without incident. I would so be so grateful.

Many Blessings to all who actually read this blog.

Photo
missophelia
Mar 27 2010 05:54 AM
bellachai, my friend

I am thinking about you and praying for you.

I don't even know what to say about him, but you shouldn't have to be in the position you are. The fact that your daughter has blinders on isn't good. Not for her, and not for you.

As hard as it may be, I think you do have the right to kick him out of your house. And I know that puts you in a really tough position, because I'm sure you don't want to alienate your daughter from yourself. I would think about pointing out to her the rage he had in her car. That's not good. I would hope she could see that.

I wouldn't believe anything he has to say, not at all. And I wouldn't trust him.

I wish I could say something to make it all better for you, and to be more helpful. Just know I'm here if you ever need to vent, or talk. I'll be listening.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

take gentle care
Thank you missophelia,

I am glad you are here. I did not go to bed last night so have been up all night with my brain full of 'what if's' trying to search for an answer that causes the least amount of pain for everyone. Maybe there is no easy solution but I am going to wait until next week to see if he really leaves. Until then I pray.

Thanks for the hugs I need them. You take care my friend. Blessings to you :hug: :hug: :hug:

August 2014

S M T W T F S
      1 2

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.