Photo

A moment of bliss

Posted by bellachai , 25 March 2010 · 68 views

I am content with the peace and quiet of my home for the moment.

My daughter was suppose to get her paycheck yesterday and it did not come today either. I tried to get her to call her group leader with the census bureau to see if something was up or could something done. No she instead chose to have a hissy fit and pout and told both Eddie Haskell and me to leave her alone for awhile. I did but Eddie Haskell did not which angered her so there was a to do. I solved it.
I received some money today, arrears child support. Not much but some better than nothing. So I told her to take my money and do what she was planning on doing with her money. Eddie Haskell is suppose to leave for North Dakota in 4 days so they were planning to spend some time together away from me and the house. She can pay me back when her paycheck comes. Well that cheered her up and they left and will be gone for hours. Just me, my computer and my cats (and they are sleeping). Peace and quiet. No interuptions. I am in heaven.

I am afraid and holding my breath regarding Eddie Haskell's departure. Just before they left my daughter told me that Eddie Haskell's departure date has been postponed til Thurday instead of Monday. I am thinking to myself 'Oh God here we go again it is all a figment of his imagination and it will continually get postponed so he can just be a bum here. Then he told me he will probably leave Tuesday or Wednesday that he is suppose to be there on Thursday. Dare I to hope.

I am much confused by all I feel about this. If I had been in my right mind when she moved him in here he would never have moved in. I don't want a confrontation. I do not want to be the bad guy here and kick him out. I do not want the fight that will occur, the screaming and crying and the acussations. I do not want my daughter to think I am rejecting her cuz I am rejecting her boyfriend. She already knows I think he is a liar. She already knows I think he is hurting her financially. She already knows I think he is irresponsible, immature and probably needs to be in therapy more than I do. I have allowed it this long out of respect for how my daughter feels. They think they are made for each other (I do not concur) and are madly in love so nothing I say against this relationship will do any good only alienate me from my daughter. Everyone is telling me to kick them both out and so what if they have nowhere to go and so what if my daughter is angry with me. Well it is a big deal to me. I have my own stuff to take care of right now and I am fragile as much as I hate admitting it and I do not want to go through all the emotions it would throw me into if I were to kick them out. Yet on the other hand Eddie Haskell being here is getting worse for me. I feel more resentful and am finding some of his habits disgusting to the point I am repelled. I am also aware that he is taking advantage of free ride cuz he is so lazy and irresponsible. I am aware that my daughter is in for a hard life if she goes with him. This alone breaks my heart. She is an adult I cannot forbid this relationship. Okay I am just rambling cuz I am so confused.

On to something else. Last night I had another flash of memory. It was not pleasant but it was brief. I remembered that the evil step father always spanked me with a belt (skinny belt if I was really naughty and normal belt if ordinary naughty) with my clothes off all of them, panties and everything. The spanking was not confined to my buttocks, my thighs and lower back got some lashes too. I do not recall if skin ever was broken but there were welts. No child should be beaten like this. I believe it was an almost every day occurance.

Blessings to all

Photo
missophelia
Mar 25 2010 04:39 PM
I'm sorry you're in such a situation with your daughter and Eddie. I wish I had the answers for you. I understand your not wanting to kick your daughter out. That's a really tough situation, and I feel for you. Maybe you just have to take it one day at a time, and somehow not focus on them?

I know that's probably next to impossible, since they are in your house. I will be thinking of you, and hoping, along with you, that Eddie leaves by Thursday at the latest.

But you are strong. You are a survivor. And that doesn't make it fair that you have to deal with this situation, because you are trying so hard to heal.

And, no, no child should EVER be beaten like you were. It was a horrible thing that your evil stepfather did to you, and you did not deserve it in any way. I am so sorry you had to go through that, and I'm so sorry for how much it hurts. I wish I could take all of your pain away.

:hug: :hug: :hug: to you, my friend

take gentle care

I'm sorry you're in such a situation with your daughter and Eddie. I wish I had the answers for you. I understand your not wanting to kick your daughter out. That's a really tough situation, and I feel for you. Maybe you just have to take it one day at a time, and somehow not focus on them?

I know that's probably next to impossible, since they are in your house. I will be thinking of you, and hoping, along with you, that Eddie leaves by Thursday at the latest.

But you are strong. You are a survivor. And that doesn't make it fair that you have to deal with this situation, because you are trying so hard to heal.

And, no, no child should EVER be beaten like you were. It was a horrible thing that your evil stepfather did to you, and you did not deserve it in any way. I am so sorry you had to go through that, and I'm so sorry for how much it hurts. I wish I could take all of your pain away.

:hug: :hug: :hug: to you, my friend

take gentle care

Thank you missophelia. My bliss ended but it was sweet while it lasted. My daughter bought me 2 books at the used bookstore that I have been waiting to read. She also brought half of a piece of cocomut cream pie. She said it was better than mine. LOL!!!! I told her it was good but not as good as mine. Blessings my friend, :hug: :hug: :hug:

June 2016

S M T W T F S
262728 29 30  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.