Photo

Confused

Posted by bellachai , 21 March 2010 · 71 views

Okay I published the first chapter of my life but I cannot find where it went. I is not on blogs. Does anyone know why I cannot see it but my profile says it was posted? :confused: Blessings to all.

Photo
missophelia
Mar 21 2010 05:15 PM
It's there. It's 4 blogs down in the left column. I don't know how you did it, but you have 2 blogs. This one, and one titled bellachai's uncensored life

I haven't read it yet, but I will
Well aren't I the silly one. Yes, I did set a separate blog for telling my life story. I did it in settings then blog and you can set as many blogs as you want. Thank you for responding. Blessings
Glad you found it, I see it, and will read it too

Glad you found it, I see it, and will read it too

Thanks Now I feel kinda of dumb. Patience has it's virtues. Blessings

July 2016

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.