Photo

Disgusted

Posted by bellachai , 21 March 2010 · 40 views

I just finished writing the first chapter of my uncensored life when my computer did something strange and I lost the whole thing before I could publish it. It took me about an hour to write it. It least is was the beginning when life was not Hell yet so was not emotionally difficult to write but still......

I am tired so will try it again tomorrow. Blessings to all

Photo
missophelia
Mar 21 2010 06:17 AM
I so know how that is! It's SO frustrating! Don't you just hate computers sometimes?

I'm so sorry, because I know how much work that must have been, and how hard it must have been for you to do.

You are very brave for starting to write your story. Just take your time rewriting it. And be gentle to yourself while you are.
how utterly frustrating !

oh that is frustrating! I look forward to hearing your story.
Thank you all for commisserating with me. I will try again. Blessings
Photo
Untangling-It-All
Mar 21 2010 10:47 AM
Good luck on the retry.. maybe as you write your post, save it as a draft before hitting the publish button. If it's a long one you could do a draft save every 2 minutes or so. It can save a lot of frustration if you're writing a long piece. Take care!

Good luck on the retry.. maybe as you write your post, save it as a draft before hitting the publish button. If it's a long one you could do a draft save every 2 minutes or so. It can save a lot of frustration if you're writing a long piece. Take care!

Thank you for reply and tip. As the saying goes hindsight is better than foresight. Haha!! Blessings
That is SO frustrating! When I wrote mine, I did it in mircosoft word, then just cut and pasted it in

And yes hindsight is always 20/20 or better :)

That is SO frustrating! When I wrote mine, I did it in mircosoft word, then just cut and pasted it in

And yes hindsight is always 20/20 or better :)

Thank you chelirach for your reply. I am working on my lost chapter now. Blessings

December 2014

S M T W T F S
141516171819 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.