bellachai's Blog

Photo

Dancing breathlessly

Posted by bellachai , 17 May 2013 · 112 views

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :yahoo: :dancingbunny: :elefant: :puppy:

My 4 year fight has ended and I have won. Social Security Disability has been approved for me. Will be getting my settlement check going back to November 2010 mid June. My first monthly Social Security amount will be June 1st and it is an amoun...

Photo

I am scared, I am excited I am scared

Posted by bellachai , 08 May 2013 · 164 views

I received a call just a few minutes ago from the Social Security office in Denver. He stated that I did not need to go to the doctor's appointment they scheduled for me. What doctor's appointment? Apparently I have not received that request in the mail yet. He stated I did not need to go cuz they have all the information from my doctor's a...

Photo

Perception is nine thenth the rules

Posted by bellachai , 07 May 2013 · 127 views

These are the rules:

If you do not look like you have any serious illnesses then you are not ill.

If you do not do anything and/or do not work then you are lazy and worthless.

If you try real hard to be optimistic and positive then your ailments are all in your head.

If you do not look or speak in crazy ways then you do not have a mental illness and y...

Photo

Bad Form

Posted by bellachai , 05 May 2013 · 89 views

Some miracles can happen. My daughter and boyfriend went with my daughter's friend since the 3rd grade and her husband to a walk-a-thon for CAWS and the monster puppy got to go too. My daughter worked last night from 10pm till 6am babysitting an elderly wnoman who has dementia. So she was really tired but went anyway.

My daughter walked to me and...

Photo

Disappointments abounds

Posted by bellachai , 03 May 2013 · 136 views

:bawling:/> I feel as if I am surrounded by nothing but disappointment. I know they all feed off each other like I am being engulfed by fire and all the disappointments are doing a war dance all around me just waiting for me to die. I keep fighting to stay alive and I ask myself why do I keep fighting?

I had a doctors appointment with my hematologi...

May 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.