bellachai's Blog

Photo

My daughter's long time boyfriend

Posted by bellachai , 28 April 2013 · 56 views

ewwwwwwwwweeeeeee Liar liar pants on fire.

He looked who he calls mom (me) in the eye and lied to my face, then followed it by another lie and then followed that lie with another. All to 'make' me think he is not hiding things from me for his own selfishness or an unknown whatever.

They have been together now for 4 1/2 years. My daughter said h...

Photo

Blood Thinners

Posted by bellachai , 25 April 2013 · 79 views

I decided this morning that it was way past time to shave my legs which is a major chore when you don't have hot water and have to heat water on the stove and carry it to the bathroom. I had a new disposable razor and shaving cream and got right to it. Now I know why they won't allow my home health people to shave or trim nails when you are on b...

Photo

Paint me invisable

Posted by bellachai , 23 April 2013 · 78 views

I need to find some paint that will render me invisible then I would match how I feel.

Blessings to all

Photo

Crap follows crap

Posted by bellachai , 19 April 2013 · 120 views

Perhaps I am an experiment of how much adversity and how long I can endure before I break forever.

My ex, the father of my children still owes me over $20,000. in arrears child support and for the most part he has been pretty good about sending money every other week. A couple months ago he decided to reduce his payments per month by $60.00....

Photo

Well okay I do know why.

Posted by bellachai , 13 April 2013 · 68 views

My intentions were to write more on my last blog entry but as soon as I wrote that one sentence I chickened out. Maybe it is fear or something I cannot put my finger on.

My physical pain is valid as it was so damn cold this week and I do not have heat or hot water. Very inconvenient and worsens pain. Some pain can feed off my depression as well. Just...

Photo

Not Coping Well

Posted by bellachai , 13 April 2013 · 72 views

I am not managing my pain and depression lately.

Photo

I had a dream

Posted by bellachai , 11 April 2013 · 73 views

I woke this morning remembering what I at first thought was a good dream. I dreamed I was on therit Oregon Coast; my favorite place to be, collecting agates, sea shells and star fish. I was staying in a very small community. This community was going broke and they needed revenue so they decided to charge a fee on anything found on the beach. I decided...

Photo

Pain in the Neck

Posted by bellachai , 04 April 2013 · 87 views

literally my neck pain has progressively gotten worse since I fell and broke my arm and ankle.

I know it is not from the fibromyalgia cuz my meds for that do not the pain. I cannot take ibroprophen or tynenol due to the blood thinners. I cannot walk around with a heating pad on it all the time. I called my primary doctor leaving a message with his nur...

Photo

Purposes

Posted by bellachai , 03 April 2013 · 86 views

Having purposes is the reason for staying alive. Before my meltdown and my health failing I had many purposes to living my life.

I know that control is an illusion. One cannot MAKE anyone do anything unless blackmail is a factor especially emotional blackmail. That is game I never played but I did control myself in all things.

I know there is no su...

April 2013

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.