bellachai's Blog

Photo

What if..........

Posted by bellachai , 12 August 2010 · 72 views

Today is my daughter's 21st birthday.

Her boyfriend got out of jail this morning. He woke me up to give me a hug and tell me he missed me. He spent 10 days in jail. A hard lesson to learn that one should show up on a court date and on time even if it is just traffic court.

They went to the County Fair tonight to see the demolition derby and look...

Photo

Mature depression?

Posted by bellachai , 11 August 2010 · 44 views

Tomorrow my daughter (my baby) will be 21 years old. She was my 31st birthday present a day early. I have always said she was the best present I ever got. Truly blessed with my son and daughter. To me they were worth every sacrifice and hardship I endured. They gave me so much laughter, joy, love and interesting years
I am a little sad my daughter is...

Photo

Mature depression?

Posted by bellachai , 11 August 2010 · 29 views

Tomorrow my daughter (my baby) will be 21 years old. She was my 31st birthday present a day early. I have always said she was the best present I ever got. Truly blessed with my son and daughter. To me they were worth every sacrifice and hardship I endured. They gave me so much laughter, joy, love and interesting years
I am a little sad my daughter is...

Photo

Damn this hole anyway

Posted by bellachai , 11 August 2010 · 28 views

"And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don't know how."

Excerpt from the song 'Wonderwall' as sung by Ryan Adams

Blessings to all

Photo

The Future Brings?

Posted by bellachai , 09 August 2010 · 28 views

I watched this episode of 'Century City'. It is a drama about law cases in the future in 2030.

There is this traumasized boy around 8 years old. His mother is an alcoholic and drug addict who emotionally, mentally and physically abused this boy. The father and his wife finally received custody of this boy who chose not to interact with anyone...

Photo

Misc.

Posted by bellachai , 07 August 2010 · 53 views

Yesterday I was so tired so slept most of the day. I awoke around midnight. My daughter was still up so I asked her if she wanted to go to Walmart. Something dfferent to do. That is the time to shop except they are out of some things. Stockers everywhere though. I wondered if anyone was really working as there seemed to be many employees outside jus...

Photo

Dead in the Water

Posted by bellachai , 06 August 2010 · 92 views

What is wrong with me? I am paralysed, dead in the water. I can't seem to move or do anything. No motivation. Can't make up my mind on what to do when I have so many things I could do. How do I break this cycle. I just sit here in my little world and hope no one intrudes or tells me what to do. I feel nothing. This has not been a problem b...

Photo

No much of anything

Posted by bellachai , 05 August 2010 · 27 views

My daughter received a phone call today from the census bureau inviting her to participate in the fifth stage of census taking. Once again she thought they were done. Government jobs, what can you say. She said yes as it means more paychecks. She starts again on her 21st birthday which is the 12th of this month.

My daughter's boyfriend is still i...

Photo

I am the answer haha!

Posted by bellachai , 04 August 2010 · 55 views

I have returned from therapy. I am now a little angry and more depressed. Is that therapy?

I told her about my hearing date for disabiliy, the one thing I do have to look forward to in getting better. Sad; health and quality of life depends so much on money and it doesn't matter that you worked faithfully and hard for over 35 years. Whatever. My...

Photo

Peer counseling

Posted by bellachai , 03 August 2010 · 30 views

I receive assignments in peer counseling. Peer counseling is in what is called The Empowerment Center. The majority of the people who go there go almost every day whereas I only go every two weeks or so. The ones that are there almost daily are those with low IQ's and they learn basis skills. Many have at least a part time job. They go there to so...

June 2016

S M T W T F S
2627 28 2930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.