Photo

A long break.

Posted by Sao19 , 27 August 2013 · 99 views

I've been on a very long hiatus from Pandy's and I don't think it's over yet. While I may not be living with my abuser, things aren't necessarily better because he still vicimizes me from several thousand miles away. And I have the hardest time talking about it. I have come to a crossroads where I can't even think about it anymore and I pretty much refuse to talk about it. I've just removed times and places where the discussion of my abuse comes up such as Pandy's. It just crushes me, I'm just so tired, I'm so busy raising the children and going to school. So maybe I'll be back, maybe not, I don't know yet, like I said I can't stand to think or talk about it. It's just so upsetting and I don't know how I'm going to fix things. Just living one day to the next, praying the world doesn't collapse at my feet, praying my husband doesn't come back, praying we don't have to go back to where he is-Mexico. Like I can't even read my old entries, it's too sad.

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.