Summer_Hope's stories

Photo

Snowed in

Posted by Summer_Hope , 07 January 2010 · 80 views

Please note:- This story and the characters in it are entirely from my imagination any references to actual events and people living or deceased is entirely coincidental. I've also got this story published elsewhere so I've had to copyright it. You will also see that this story is now completed. .

Snowed in

By Summer_Hope

Harrietta Holmes was v...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
      1 2

Recent Entries

A few details about this blog

Firstly, as you can see by the description of this blog, there is nothing truthfull contained in this blog. All people and events are entirely the product of my imagination and any likeness to actual people or events is not intended and entirely coincidental.

All stories are safe for the whole family to read unless I mark them as a trigger warning, in which case, you read them at your own risk. However, I will never write about rape or sexual abuse other than to post my true story of why I'm here, which is in Summer_Hope's Blog. Upon marking a story as a trigger warning, I'll provide a reason why it may trigger and you can decide from there if you'd like to read it or not.

Please feel free to leave a comment or constructive critisism as both mean a lot to me, the basic "I like it" isn't good enough, either, I'd need you to be more elaborate - what did you like? I'm sorry to be so demanding but it is the only way that my work can move forward from this point.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.