Photo

Summer goals

Posted by Nodaybuttoday , 04 April 2010 · 67 views

i know, i fail at keeping a blog.
that's okay;
I have goals for this summer; so here's my list.
I need to post it somewhere or i won't follow through, and this is where i feel safest, so here goes.
-Loose 20 pounds - accomplished by cutting out the junk food (even the chocolate), -walking/riding to work whenever possible
-Volunteer at the Sexual Assault centre - get experience, help people
-Finish War and Peace
- have a rough draft of my book done by the end of July (man I have alot of work to do) so I can have it edited and sent to publishers by Christmas
- Pay my student debt, keep up with rent and bills
- Save another $1000 for my trips, or something special
- figure out if this medication is working, or see my doctor about getting ones that work better for me.
- continue to get better
- seek God
- spend time with my brother before he moves out east.
-oh and reach 1000 posts on Pandys by my one year anniversary here

that's all for now...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
21 22 2324252627

Recent Entries

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.