There is still plenty of time and spaces if you'd like to sign up for the Guest Speaker Chat scheduled for this Saturday!
Welcome to Pandora's Aquarium, a rape, sexual assault, and sexual abuse survivor message board and chat room.
If you've been a victim of any type of sexual violence, you belong here. What you see below represents just a fraction of the resources and survivor support available. Register now to join our community and take full advantage of what this online support group has to offer you as you heal and recover, or sign in to remove this message.
You are not alone, we can support you as you heal, and you've made an important step toward recovery by reaching out. If you are unable to register or have any questions, please contact the staff or view our home page.
I have goals for this summer; so here's my list.
I need to post it somewhere or i won't follow through, and this is where i feel safest, so here goes.
-Loose 20 pounds - accomplished by cutting out the junk food (even the chocolate), -walking/riding to work whenever possible
-Volunteer at the Sexual Assault centre - get experience, help people
-Finish War and Peace
- have a rough draft of my book done by the end of July (man I have alot of work to do) so I can have it edited and sent to publishers by Christmas
- Pay my student debt, keep up with rent and bills
- Save another $1000 for my trips, or something special
- figure out if this medication is working, or see my doctor about getting ones that work better for me.
- continue to get better
- seek God
- spend time with my brother before he moves out east.
-oh and reach 1000 posts on Pandys by my one year anniversary here
that's all for now...
0 Comments On This Entry
on Apr 04 2010 03:58 PM
No resolutions, just change
on Dec 30 2009 09:55 PM
"in the end, it is okay; if it's not okay it's not the end"
on Dec 14 2009 07:58 PM
And so it begins...
on Dec 13 2009 10:39 PM
on Jan 01 2004 02:27 PM