Photo

And so it begins...

Posted by Nodaybuttoday , 13 December 2009 · 106 views

My name is Ashlee, but most people call me Ash. I am 25, and from Canada.
I was r* and m* for 2 years from 6-8 by a neighbour, and at 14 by a stranger.
My family is very important to me; even if we don't share blood. My brother, my sister, my niece, have more than once saved my life, and been what's kept me going.
I am a Christian, and I believe God plays a huge part in my healing (but everyone is different, this is what's worked for me, so if you contact me for anything, don't be worried; I won't shove my religion down your throat, I probably won't even mention it)
I have undiagnosed Depression and DID. I'm *maybe* going this week to get diagnosed and to get meds (since my benefits from work kick in on wednesday.

every day I am dealing with my past; I am a Survivor; I am growing, and learning to be whole again. I learned that I can't change my past, no matter how much I want to. so Now i'm using it to help others; like others have used theirs to help me.
I love to read, I'm *attempting* to write a book about my past; my healing, and my future. Next month i'm starting to volunteer at the Sexual Assault Centre in my town.
I came to Pandy's to love and be loved, trust and be trusted, to be a friend, and to show other Survivors that there is Hope out there; if they just keep looking for it, it will be found, I know it will, because I live it everyday. If you don't feel like a survivor, if your having problems; if you just need someone to talk to; talk to me. I am here for you. I love new friends;
I also write in partial paragraphs alot; my thoughts tend to go all over the place, and as such that's how i write (also why i'm having problems writing my book :P)

much love and hope
Ash

June 2016

S M T W T F S
262728 29 30  

Recent Entries

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.