Photo

I have the worse luck

Posted by blondie2002 , in Dateing 25 April 2012 · 61 views

Everytime I read status updates about how my friends' husbands and/or wives did these nice romantic gestures for them, I start feeling envious and wondering if I'm ever going to have that. At the same time I know their lives aren't perfect, case in point my friend J is going on her 2nd marriage and my friend B is headed for divorce but it still bothers me that I feel "stuck" both because of my disability and because of what B did to me. :cry: I finally meet a nice guy and he's off limits. (In the romantic sense.) My mom and stepdad's attempts to set me up failed as well, and they even went about it the smart way. :down:

I can def relate to this... I know everyone keeps telling you that "you'll find someone", but sometimes after a certain period of time you kinda start to lose hope.
I know nothing of your background, but have you tried online dating, though? Lots of good people on there, in every age group, and if intimacy is a problem to you online dating is also far less challenging in that respect.

Good luck. Keep up the good fight.
Photo
blondie2002
May 30 2012 01:40 AM
I'm here because I'm a survivor of date ****. Yes, I have tried online dateing but you have to pay money if you actually want to communicate.

May 2016

S M T W T F S
222324252627 28

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.