Photo

I'm thankful, I can distinguish the differance between "good touch" and "bad touch"

Posted by blondie2002 , 12 May 2010 · 54 views

I was thinking about this when I went in to see Dr.C on Monday. This might sound kind of weird but when he puts his hand on my back while he's adjusting it, it's actually comforting. Whenever my mom's ex M would touch me (give me a :hug: or something) it gave me the creeps. I definately got that vibe the second I met B : :)barf:

Photo
springchikkie
May 12 2010 06:03 PM
I don't think it sounds weird. It's good that you can find touch comforting.
Agreed with springchikkie - touch is a wonderful sensation when it's not abused. Unfortunately, we've all felt the brunt of that. I'm glad there's at least one person in your life who lets you experience "good touch."
Photo
blondie2002
May 12 2010 08:46 PM

I don't think it sounds weird. It's good that you can find touch comforting.

yeah it is isn't it? It's been a long time since I felt that way. :tear:
Photo
blondie2002
May 12 2010 08:47 PM

Agreed with springchikkie - touch is a wonderful sensation when it's not abused. Unfortunately, we've all felt the brunt of that. I'm glad there's at least one person in your life who lets you experience "good touch."

yeah me too.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24 252627282930

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.