my blog

Photo

the way I feel

Posted by missophelia , 20 July 2010 · 28 views

Today was an ok day. Iíve been tired all day. I was up most of the night. Right now Iím trying to distract myself. It helps to be here.

I had a pretty bad nightmare last night. It was hard for me to even get to sleep in the first place. I guess I was triggered worse than I thought yesterday, about Aís friend.

I donít really want to talk about the...

Photo

right now I want to cry

Posted by missophelia , 19 July 2010 · 29 views

Right now Iím sad, just really sad. But Iíll get to that in a minute or two.

My session was wonderful today. I was able to tell Dr H about the progress Iíve made, in regards to my mother. She was so proud of me. She said, ďGood for you!Ē

I didnít go into full detail, but we talked about the conversations I had with my mother, the things my mothe...

Photo

a good day, looking forward to tomorrow

Posted by missophelia , 18 July 2010 · 19 views

The crud I got from A was short lived, thankfully. I woke up feeling just a touch under the weather, but when I got moving, I felt better. Dunkin Donuts coffee (blueberry, which rocks), and then some tea, helped. And A got up and helped me, in a big way, with the laundry.

Have I mentioned what a great woman she has become, and how lucky I am to have h...

Photo

anger and anxiety

Posted by missophelia , 17 July 2010 · 25 views

Well, the a/c has felt wonderful all day. Right now itís storming out, but itís still humid. Hopefully it will cool off some tonight.

A and I were supposed to go to Dennyís today, after she got her TB test read. But that didnít work. I sent A to the hospital while I stayed home.

She gave me her creeping crud!! Most of the day Iíve been lyin...

Photo

accomplishment

Posted by missophelia , 16 July 2010 · 27 views

Today was good. All except for the heat. But I have a/c now!!! I finally got off my butt and pulled the one out of the corner, and put it in a window. Itís not huge, and wonít make it icy cold in here. But itís better than this heat!!!

So, I worked today. It was just a short job, a little more than 3 hours. It felt good, it...

Photo

round 2: a real eye opener

Posted by missophelia , 15 July 2010 · 25 views

Today I took a step for A. I again confronted my mother on the phone. And again, I came away with the same feeling. Powerful, at peace, a little victorious. I felt I had to, because if I hadnít I would be a mess right now. I had to speak my mind.

My mother wants to buy A a junker. Her reasoning--she wants to teach A a lesson. She wants A to prove...

Photo

different

Posted by missophelia , 14 July 2010 · 22 views

Today has been different. Itís been good. I didnít do a whole lot, just worked on my painting, and got some groceries.

But it feels like everything is different. I mean, from how I feel, to the way I see the world. Of course, I havenít had a run in with any cops lately, so Iím not sure how different I would feel about that. Thereís still lots of wor...

Photo

wow what a rush !

Posted by missophelia , 13 July 2010 · 29 views

Now I know what slaying the dragon feels like.

I had it out with my mother, in a big way. To make the back story short, A is going to get a car. My mother asked if I could help her look. We found a good, reasonably priced car today, called her, and then the fun began.

The conversation ended up going round and round. But from the start, I voiced my o...

Photo

some peace

Posted by missophelia , 12 July 2010 · 26 views

Today was actually an ok day. I was up at 5 this morning. I had to leave early for therapy. But it was ok.

Therapy made me feel good today. We spent almost all of our time talking about my mother. What made it feel good was how Dr H validated the way I feel about my mother.

I havenít written this here before, but we discussed last Christmas.

I...

Photo

here we go again

Posted by missophelia , 11 July 2010 · 26 views

Most of today has been mellow for me. The humidityís been down some. Itís supposed to be back up again tomorrow, but I have therapy, and the VA should be air conditioned.

I worked a little on my painting. I think it will take a little while to complete. Itís really got no end to it, until I feel that itís done. Which is a process Iíve never used. B...

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

May 2015

S M T W T F S
1718192021 22 23

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.