my blog

Photo

burying it

Posted by missophelia , 07 July 2010 · 83 views

Today hasnít been wonderful. Itís been extremely hot, close to 100 degrees. But thatís not what I mean. My mood has been off all day, and now it only seems worse.

Whatís happening now--D and A, and her friend, went camping. They wonít be back until midday Friday. On the surface, Iím ecstatic. I have the house to myself. I love it, although I miss...

Photo

put it in perspective

Posted by missophelia , 06 July 2010 · 81 views

Today was good. Aís second interview went well. She has the job!! She has to have a physical, get fingerprinted, and drug tested. And then she starts training on the 30th of this month.

I got paperwork from my lawyer, with a case number for my bankruptcy, and a date to go before the trustee. Iím going to try to not get myself too worried abo...

Photo

where I'm at tonight

Posted by missophelia , 05 July 2010 · 76 views

Today has been better for me. But Iím still frustrated, and I still have this anger inside of me. Iím not sure what to do with it, and I really donít know where to go as far as my relationship with any of my family. Except for A.

Instead, I find that Iím not being able to resolve much of anything that I need to. I feel like Iím kind of just stuck.

I...

Photo

"a daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be a friend"

Posted by missophelia , 04 July 2010 · 89 views

Thatís the saying on the little embroidered pillow my mother gave me for my birthday. Nice saying, isnít it. Too bad I donít believe it.

Today has been ok. But Iíve been doing a lot of thinking about yesterday. And right now Iím beyond words to say how frustrated and angry I am.

Yesterday bothered me, in more than one way. I was glad when it was ov...

Photo

mixed emotions

Posted by missophelia , 03 July 2010 · 78 views

Today was long. Tiring.

And I have mixed emotions.

More on that tomorrow.

But with the stroke of midnight comes my birthday. Iím not wonderfully excited. In a lot of ways, itís just another day. And I can say that Iím glad the ďcelebratingĒ is mostly done and over. I believe that tomorrow it will only be D and A. Which is fine with me.

The firew...

Photo

you deserve better than you have now

Posted by missophelia , 02 July 2010 · 83 views

Todayís been an emotional day for me. I guess thatís the only way I can describe it. Iíve been on a rollercoaster all day. Right now, I'm trying to level off my emotions. But it's taking a lot of work to try.

I had a nightmare last night. It was pretty bad. Just like they always are, it seemed so real.

It started with me at work, on the...

Photo

trying doesn't do much

Posted by missophelia , 01 July 2010 · 83 views

Today seemed to go too slowly for me. It was kind of up and down. Like usual.

A has an appointment for her second interview. Weíre pretty excited for that. Tuesday afternoon. So sheíll come with me when I leave for my session, because her interview is halfway between Dr Hís office and home. Besides, weíll have some time to kill, so weíll stop at th...

Photo

here I go again

Posted by missophelia , 30 June 2010 · 77 views

Today was alright. A is feeling a little better, which makes me feel better. Sheís still under the weather, but another day or so of rest and sheíll be back to normal.

And weíre happy. She got the job. Sheís going to start training, but not until August. The July class is all filled up. Hopefully now she can get her life moving, and get herself set...

Photo

numbness, anxiety, and butterflies

Posted by missophelia , 29 June 2010 · 82 views

Well, today was pretty much like most of my days. A little good, with some of that bad thrown in there.

I did get some work done on my painting. This painting Iím doing is different from others IĎve done. I donít do many abstracts, in fact Iíve only done one, which I put in the local art show a couple of years ago. But this one is going to have littl...

Photo

good session, feeling bad now

Posted by missophelia , 28 June 2010 · 93 views

My day started really good. But right now Iím a little miserable. And Iím tired. I was up at 5 this morning.

It was great to see Dr H. Absolutely wonderful. She said that her vacation was good and she had fun. Iím glad for her.

I talked a lot today in session. Some sessions I donít talk much. I kind of feel bad for her, because I dumped a whole...

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

18 user(s) viewing

0 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

18 user(s) viewing

0 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.