Photo

uselessness...

Posted by missophelia , 24 November 2013 · 256 views

I feel useless.

I feel like a lump of flesh with no purpose.

My depression has enveloped me like a glove, and I have to fight just to be able to do the base necessities of life.

And I don't know what to do, and a huge part of me just doesn't care.

My depression reaches heights of agony inside of me, only rivaled by lulls in my depression where I am just here.  Just static.

Just stuck.

I have no energy.  I am in pain.  i have no motivation.  I have no desire. 

And a big part of me doesn't want to be here anymore.  Here, or anywhere.

Or on this planet.

Photo
survivor082006
Nov 24 2013 10:27 PM

we'll get through this. together.

Photo
missophelia
Nov 24 2013 10:57 PM

thanks, survivor082006

Sitting withyou as well ok    safe hugs to you

(((missophelia))) I'm here as well my friend! Sending you strength and lifting you up until you can find your way out of this darkness. 

Much love! hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif 

Photo
missophelia
Nov 25 2013 07:20 AM

thank you, fairies

Photo
missophelia
Nov 25 2013 07:20 AM

thanks, Susan

Lots of love!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Photo
laurenbacall
Nov 28 2013 11:49 PM

I'm sorry. Hold on. A brighter day is on the horizon. Count on It.
Keep reaching out to Pandy's. We will support and encourage you.
I care. Pandys cares. We are here for you. I offer you a hand to hold..holdhands.gif

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

December 2014

S M T W T F S
14151617 18 1920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.