Photo

so tired, and hurting...

Posted by missophelia , 15 October 2013 · 239 views

TW for talk of suicide. Please take gentle care of your self if you decide to read.

I am so tired. Physically, and emotionally. And of everything I go through and do every day.

And my body hurts. I feel ravaged by something inside of me. The lyme disease is not being kind.

I am trying a change in my diet to help with the symptoms. But it is slow going. And for the first time in over 2 years, I have been having pain as related to my IBS, because the lyme has changed something in my system.

But beyond all of that, I am tired of all I am trying to do in regards to my healing, and the fact that I am not making much progress.

I got triggered the other day, I wrote about it in my last blog post. I then had a nightmare. A pretty bad one.

I have been pretty badly depressed. I still am.

And I have been feeling suicidal. I still am feeling that way.

I am just so tired, and hurting. Physically, emotionally, and mentally.

I saw my psych doc this afternoon. Tomorrow morning, I have therapy.

Today, my psych doc asked me, and wondered aloud, if I need to be hospitalized. And she said out loud, that giving me medication at this point is out of the question. Guess me exceeding the prescribed dosage is a concern of hers.

I am just so tired, and I am hurting. In all ways possible.

I have all of those same feelings. I always thought I was alone with them though. I am so tired of being strong for everyone else and putting on a smile so no one thinks theres anything wrong with me. But I guess people like us have to stay together..right?
Photo
Untangling-It-All
Oct 15 2013 06:15 PM
I am so sorry missophelia. I wish I could take it all away for you. You sound so exhausted. What you are coping with is so exhausting. I am here and PM me any time if you need a shoulder to lean on :hug: :hug:

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24 25 2627282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1)

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.