Photo

road block...

Posted by missophelia , 28 August 2013 · 107 views

Not feeling much better at all. Emotionally. Still really depressed, and wondering why I'm even bothering writing. I'm in a very negative space. And I'm still pissed.

I have several health issues going on right now. I tried to call earlier to make an appointment with my primary care doc. She will be gone until the beginning of November. So, I tried to see if I could get an appointment with whoever is covering her patients between now and then. And there's my road block.

I do not want to deal with her nurse. In my opinion, her nurse is worthless. Well, I got off the phone a little while ago after talking to her nurse. I was told I had to, in order to get an appointment with whoever is covering my doc's patients.

What her nurse said sums up to a big pile of crap.

I'm having chest pain, like, from my lungs. I'm extremely bloated. My lower back hurts. I am extremely tired most of the time. I am having bladder problems, and pain in my pelvic region. And, I had an abnormal pap smear results.

I already tried talking to this nurse about the pap smear results. She says I need to wait until next year to be tested. I don't buy that, and don't think I should wait that long. That's why I didn't want to talk to this nurse in the first place.

So, I spoke with this nurse earlier, left out the part about my concerns about the pap smear results, but told her the other stuff that's going on. Her response?

Go to the ER.

I ask, what about seeing the doc that's taking over for my doc. Her response, and in a very dismissive manner?

That doc has no room.

I think that's a big pile of crap.

I don't have the time now, but come Tuesday morning, between seeing Dr K at 8 am, going to the art room at 9 am, and then being down there until my appointment with my psychiatrist at 2:30 pm, I will be complaining. I think it's bullshit that I can't get in to see a doctor before I am scheduled to see my primary care doc on NOV 6th. Two months, and no one can fit me in?

That's a freaking load.

I will be bulldozing through that road block.

I am not doing well emotionally. I am pretty depressed. I have a lot of anxiety. I would rather not even be on this planet. And I want, in the worst way, to SI. And I'm angry. To begin with, I'm angry. Before I spoke with this nurse today.

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

5 user(s) viewing

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

5 user(s) viewing

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.