Photo

intensity...

Posted by missophelia , 10 April 2013 · 52 views

My session today was hard. Intense.

But in a way, good.

I unloaded on Dr K. She asked me how I was doing, and I said what I always doŚnot wonderful. And then, I just started talking. By the time I was done, it felt good.

But by the time I left her office, I felt horrible again.

And on the way home, it just all hit me again. All of the emotions, thoughts.

Because what we talked about between my unloading, and the end of my session, it was all so hard.

She wants me to talk about my SI'ing. About how I felt before, how I felt after. About the day and what was going on on those days that I have SI'ed. She wants to see the cuts I have. She wants to talk about what SI'ing does for me. About the thoughts I have in my head surrounding SI'ing.

It is all very hard for me to talk about. It is such a private thing. A personal thing. Something that, before her, I never talked about with someone in person. Yes, I've written about it. But to actually talk face to face with someone about it?

That is overwhelming.

I guess the one good thing that came of my session today is that for a while I will be seeing her every week, instead of every other week.

Well done u on working towards seeing ur T every week. Im trying to work towards this. :metoyou: u done good. Gentle healing thoughts coming ur way :)
Photo
missophelia
Apr 11 2013 03:22 AM
Evie

Thanks. I had a therapist before her that I saw every week and it really helped when I was in a space like I am now to see her that often. I hope that you can get to see yours every week.

And thank you for the thoughts. :)

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my thoughts, my feelings, my happiness, my pain, my joy, my sorrow, all raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of your self.

August 2014

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Tags

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blog Warning

This is a blog of my feelings, my emotions, my joys, my sorrows, my thoughts, my struggles as I heal. All raw and real. I am not censoring my blog, so please take gentle care of you.

1 user(s) viewing

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.